By Ashleigh Heichelbech

As some of you may know, I am a complete wine-o. I have been to many a wineries, worked at wine bar and even had a wine theme at my wedding! I started drinking wine around 16 years old from the ol' box o' wine my mother kept in the refrigerator. (Mom, you knew...come on now..) From there I was always willing and eager to try any type of wine that came my way.

After I turned 21 and was able to purchase my own bottles of wine instead of gathering a weeks supply of boxed wine in my fridge, and with that, my whole world opened up. The wonderful world of wine...The choices are endless and every one is a delight in it's own way.

Now with that, the only next step to take in my little wine world is to

make my own wine!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Introducing Zsa Zsa Zsu Winery!

The feeling you get when you meet some'wine' you really like- the Zsa Zsa Zsu's

Waiting ever so patiently is going to be the hardest part about my wine making process. It  will be about another two weeks until I will re-rack the wine into another glass carboy, and clear the wine of the yeast sediment at the bottom. 
I have been enjoying this process so much that I have already been trying to decide what flavor my next batch will be! And with another batch comes the thought of naming my little kitchen winery.
If anyone knows me at all, they know I am huge fan of Sex and the City. On one particular episode Carrie describes "the feeling you get when you meet someone you really like," as Zsa Zsa Zsu's. 
(Pronounced Za Za Zoo)
I am taking that and revamping it to,
"The feeling you get when you meet some'wine' you really like"
So with that I can now introduce my kitchen winery as Zsa Zsa Zsu! 
I have designed my first label for my White Grape Raspberry wine. I hope you all like it!
-Cheers!

 

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to try your amazing concoction! Love the label girl. ill be your biggest buyer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally you..... I am so glad you are having so much fun with it!!!!

    ReplyDelete