By Ashleigh Heichelbech

As some of you may know, I am a complete wine-o. I have been to many a wineries, worked at wine bar and even had a wine theme at my wedding! I started drinking wine around 16 years old from the ol' box o' wine my mother kept in the refrigerator. (Mom, you knew...come on now..) From there I was always willing and eager to try any type of wine that came my way.

After I turned 21 and was able to purchase my own bottles of wine instead of gathering a weeks supply of boxed wine in my fridge, and with that, my whole world opened up. The wonderful world of wine...The choices are endless and every one is a delight in it's own way.

Now with that, the only next step to take in my little wine world is to

make my own wine!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Do you want some cheese with that whine?

I received a thoughtful gift from my dear friend Paige and I am just so excited to share it with you all. 
She gave me Ricki's Cheese-making Kit to go with my wine-making! How clever is she!
I am able to make a mozzarella cheese and a ricotta cheese.
Make my own cheese..., that is just wild. 
My kit includes the chemicals and additives as well as the cheese cloth! 
I will most definitely be making cheese right around the time my wine is finished and 
host a wine and cheese tasting!
Can't wait...
-Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment